Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing...

I am not a patient person.

Yeah, I know it's a virtue and all but patience is definitely not a strong suit of mine. Since Sunday night I have received seven emails from the college at Camp Zama. All of them were apology emails for not having any information to give me re: my job over there. It's frustrating. They thank me for my "patience" (ha! Yeah, because I just have loads of that right?) and for my understanding. Apparently the head honchos in Korea are in the process of getting so much ready for the current semester for all the campuses in the Pacific Far East. I just need to know when they want me there and if I need to do anything special to get my military civilian SOFA status before I leave the states.  GRRRRRR!

That's pretty much it for now.

Hugs,

Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment