Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Where Have You Been...

Yeah yeah yeah... I'm sucky at the Blog-o-sphere. I get busy, or I get bored and find something more entertaining to do. I get crotchety and don't want to talk to people, or I get happy and go out. In any case, I really don't do a good job at keeping this thing up. People always say that they are going to try and do better, heck, I've definitely said it before... but I really want to do this. Stupid reasons and life just keep getting in the way.

Here's the fabulous update of my life recently:
  • Still kicking tush at what I do and lovin' what I do at work
  • Still with el love o' my life
  • Keep having random Japanese men propose/sing to me. I got a flower from one gentleman at the Yamato train station about a month ago, he told me I was beautiful and that I deserved 'hana' (flowers). Ajax didn't even get jealous, he just laughed at how sweet I thought it was.
  • I learned the basics of playing poker (don't laugh too hard, I've never done it before).
  • Became obsessed with a site called Little Black Bag (www.littleblackbag.com). 
  • Landlord gave me a high-five last week. Awesome!
  • Many more Tokyo trips and debauchery.
  • Got to travel to Iwakuni for work. Thus far I've been to Misawa, Sasebo, Iwakuni, Yokosuka, Yokota, Atsugi and Zama... 7 of the bases in Japan. I've gotten to see a lot of the country.
  • Also went to Hakuba/Hakone several times during the winter so boyfriend and friends could ski/snowboard and so that I could make snowmen and get thai massages and drink wine.
I PROMISE to update more later. Next on my list of things to write on here is my list of foods that I miss from the states. It's a doozy, be prepared to go out and eat something after the next post.

Love y'all,

Megs

   
Playing around in the car in the middle of bumper to bumper traffic. 
Ended up stuck in the same spot for 45 minutes. Excuse the sketch hair, I had just taken my french braid out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment