Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's a Beautiful Day...

Morning All! 

Yes, I'm still being a slacker and not blogging away like I intended on doing. It's difficult finding down time, let alone finding down time that I  would like to use up by typing online. There's so much I want to share but just never seem to get around to putting it all down on the internets. So again, I apologize. ("Lord, I apologize. And bless the Pygmies down in New Guinea.") To keep you entertained for a bit, he's a fabulous Christmas letter that boyfriend and I received in the mail in Japan over the holidays. (Please note: I took out the cell phone #, email address, and Facebook page so that people wouldn't call and harass this funny gentleman. But if he would like credit for his letter, I would be happy to oblige.) 

Happy February everyone! 

xoxo Megs



No comments:

Post a Comment