Friday, February 4, 2011

One Week...

It's almost officially been my one week anniversary in Japan... and I am still loving it. I think that I am figuring out my job, getting stuff organized in the house, and finding my way around the neighborhood. :) It's so exciting. I'm still waiting on the head honchos in the college to approve my civilian employee status at Camp Zama. That should all be finalized on Tuesday when I make a day trip with my boss to Yokota to meet with the Dean and her minions. Should be interesting. From there I take the driving course the following Tuesday and the initiation to Japan course that Wed and Thursday... all on Zama. Ajax is flying a lot of mornings, so this awesome chick I have been training with all week has been taking me to and from work. It was very nice of her. Anywho, it's Friday! Hopefully I'll be able to meet up with my awesome friend Meems tomorrow and then the boyfriend and I plan to head to Tokyo to go eat dinner and visit the 5 story 7-Ereven. :) (Btdubs, the Engrish her IS that bad... we had a drink menu two nights ago that had the word "cooktails" on it)

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment